For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Priorities"

It seems to watch a film. The plot is nice. The scenes are made as they were filmed with a camera. I really liked your work, but i think that you should (and you can) improve the animation and the movements of the characters.

(smiles)
I like the animation and story,
It's said a picture paints a thousand words

I find this great, mostly because you show such a good story in such short time. the music fits and the title actually makes sense (which can't be said about every movie) the anymation coudl've been slightly better but it wasn't something so bad it would be annoying, well done really.

5 stars for the story

It is always better to save a family member / friend then to only save yourself and live with regret. This morale, as seen in this film, makes the film one of the most beautiful and touching I have seen thus far.