Reviews for "Priorities"

wow
that was awsome !!
camera, sound effects, music, graphics, enviroment
you made a great job!

It seems to watch a film. The plot is nice. The scenes are made as they were filmed with a camera. I really liked your work, but i think that you should (and you can) improve the animation and the movements of the characters.

God, I...I just...This is amazing. I love how, we learn and care about this boy and dog in minutes, and they don't say a single word. We don't even know their names. Animation though a little...Odd (Sorry, best way I could describe it) Is very unique. And the CAMERA ANGLES! God, It worked so well! It felt like a documentary. Music suited it great as well. fix up the animation a tad, and I'll see you in the NG hall of fame. Instant fave. Both you and the video.

Well done, very good story and very good animation. Keep up the good work!!

I have only one question in all of this...Where did he get the axe?