For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Priorities"

So I guess the moral of the story is: don't worry so much? Don't try so hard? Just take it easy and have fun with your dog? If that's not the message the title feels a bit misleading, it seems to toggle with topics heavier than basic prioraities, but it was masterfully made. I like the way it doesn't need words to convey the story; the feelings of the characters. The camera motions are strangely realistic and comfortable, the way it bobs around, at times enforcing the impacts, the size of waves etc, and the sounds are awesome, it's a real world, it really enforces the atmosphere. I like the bright color sheme and the soft style of the sceneries, even with those jagged rocks. It's hopeful even if the situation is despairing. Great work!

-cd-

wow so beautiful i wish someone could finance your projects and make a movie or something(sorry i dont speak english)

This is so ughh so good.

That camera effect it was cool. :D

this is amazing!