Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

A fun little game you've got here. I'm really fond of these backgrounds and the animation itself was awesome.
I do think some 'action parts' are a bit unclear though. For example, if you have to fight both zombies, just outside the cave. It's not clear whether you should click the big red arrow, or something else.
Also, the golden mask guy was a tad' too hard. No indicators or nothing and it happens really fast. First attack was easy, but second attack nearly impossible. I'm not sure whether I have to dodge, or attack. Doesn't matter really, cause either way doesn't seem to be working. Hahaha.

All in all, it's a difficult but nice game.

And of course, thank you for using my music.
If you've got the time to put me in the 'credits & info', that would be sweet. Just so this appears on my user page.

Keep on making games though! Still hoping on Elf Story 2.

Argh i can't handle the boss.. other than that, great game

You just have to click the bottom of the cliff to start

Great game. It reminds me of Elf Story, with the Zelda-like items and music, along with the multiple ways to kill things with different items.

There´re a lot of game with not so intuitive interface but maybe reading is an abillity in demise :D , GREAT GAME!!!!
Don´t worry about haters.