Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

Not bad. Kind of like those old laser disc games they used to have in the arcades. Dragon's Lair and such.

For those who it was not clear TO MOVE you have to click on the ground directly under the ledge where you start. I liked this games style and method, but the timed actions i don't, i appreciate the new found technique, but where is the challenge if it relies on clicking at the right time?

Sorry, but I found myself relying way too much on trial and error to get through this game. Maybe if you let people use the keyboard, I wouldn't be complaining.

It has the potential to be a very fun game, but it's control system isn't exactly logical and at times is pretty troly. it is also really hard to figure out where to click to start the game. I had to read through a lot of other reviews to figure it out. there is a very small spot at the base of the cliff. once you get that it gets a little easier but you should still be ready to die A LOT. even if you know exactly where and when to click, on any given level, it doesn't guarantee a victory. it just makes it possible. still, give it an easier to use control system and it could be a really good game.

I died a lot of time! Shame on you!