Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

There´re a lot of game with not so intuitive interface but maybe reading is an abillity in demise :D , GREAT GAME!!!!
Don´t worry about haters.

I went over to the walkthrough and all it did was show me another link to the game. I managed to find the walkthrough and am so glad I did. I honestly had no clue what was going on with this game. I'm worse at point and click adventures than I thought I was! I did manage to get into it a little when I finally understood it. The drawings were fairly nice.

It was so satisfying to finally get that sword and kill people. I liked how it was so short. Medals for being killed are always a plus. Even the name is kind of cool. It was fun to see what would happen next. While not that great, it is worth looking at.

While this game doesn't quite stand up to the epicness of Elf Story, I still enjoyed this one quite a bit nonetheless.
Although it is a bit on the short side, so I wish there were more actions to choose from as well as more death scenes etc.
The backgrounds are a pleasure to view and the tongue in cheek humor is great for the laugh factor.
The medals were a nice added bonus, so thanks for those!
The music is alright, but I didn't really find it fitting for this adventure, so it came off as out of place for me.
Other than that, this was fun to play.
Keep up the great work, and I hope you continue to make more point n click adventures.
Especially if there's going to be an Elf Story 2! ;D