Reviews for "An Epic Stickventure"

It was pretty decent, but the action scenes were extremely difficult, and it was not clear what you were supposed to do. That is why I will only give 3 stars.

It's like those Arcade Games like Dragon's Lair. Not Bad at All :)

How 'bout a "how to", eh? I'm sure it's a cool game, but I lose interest pretty quick if I have to click blindly for over a minute to no avail.

The beginning is confusing. I press all the buttons, arrow keys - and the guy and the sword with my mouse. Nothing happens. I presume the game has frozen.

I read some reviews and realize that the controll system is unintuitive and not properly introduced.

So I play it again and I find the small area to click below the cliff. Game begins. Most people have propably given up before that point and clicked 0 - 2 points.

Hard to know where to click to begin the game, and later on, to climb up the tree, and finally, where to jump. I left at this point. Great looking game, and neat way to implement a new point-and-click, but it's a guessing game on where to click, with no hints to give, especially during that jump sequence in the trees.