Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

Space dinosaur! this game reminded me of DOS games! like those retro style games! the comedy is funny in the game, and I know i got the bad ending where you talk to the wall, but there's more to the game! give the game a try and try to complete it! its hilarious and funny! the 4 options it gave made the game want me to point and click everything, but sadly it got me killed! keep up the good work and loved the game!

I did a lets play!

loved the 3th part of the trilogy.... 5/5 insta fav
i just went through all the reviews, hahahahha
some people really think graphics are everything now-a-day, huh??
this youth is a very spoiled one
anyone, i loved the respond you give to the kind about the game released at april 1st, good one
i'll wait another zillion years to play the "besterester game ever"

Nice try at some retro stuff, fine art but you can do better than that. Yeah zip disk, the good ol days before this friend... I wish I could go back to that time. This game is nice and I like it.

Keep reaching for the stars Mr. Dino.
The odd reaction to clicking stuff that you know won't do anything was my favorite part.
The Zip Drive threw me for a while. I probably spent five minutes clicking every spot on the screen trying to get the zip disk to open the door, but I figured it out.
Outstandingly funny game.
Music would have been a nice touch, but it was still plenty fun without it.
To all you haters out there, just click around for a little while. You shouldn't condemn a game just because it's too complicated for you.

This is goddamn great.
Why are people downrating this? How stupid can they be?

Especially exgvg, who I accidentally did not flag for being absolutely useless.