Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

The idea is good but grafics...
I can't get the medals!!!

I like the game, but somehow Newgrounds isn't detecting the secret medals I'm getting. Is there a way to fix this?

This series is literally the funniest thing ever. I love it.

awesome sequel to the series. when does "besterester game ever" comes out?

BEWARE, AS SPOILERS ARE PRESENT. UPON CLOSE INSPECTION OF THE MOST EXACTING NATURE, I, A WELL VERSED AWARD WINNING CRITIC, STATE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION THAT THIS INDEED IS THE BESTEREST GAME EVER MADE ON THIS PLANET IN THE YEAR TWO-THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN.

THE STORYLINE, ART, AND HUMOR ARE SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR, BUT YOU KIND DEVELOPERS HAVE PROVIDED IT FREE OF CHARGE, AT LEAST TO THOSE WHO POSSESS ACCESS TO AN INTERNET ENABLED COMPUTED WITH SUFFICIENT RESOURCES TO RUN SUCH A HIGH END GAME.

I FOUND MR DINOSAUR TO BE A MULTIFACETED PERSONALITY WHO WAS ENJOYABLE TO CONTROL. THE SECONDARY CHARACTERS AND ENEMIES WERE THE CAUSE OF MULTIPLE CHALLENGES WHICH REQUIRED UNCONVENTIONAL LOGIC TO BE USED, AND I COMMEND THE DESIGNER AND PROGRAMMER FOR FORCING ME TO USE MY BRAIN IN WAYS I NEVER EXPECTED TO HAVE HAD TO USE FOR A FREE FLASH GAME ON NEWGROUNDS.

FURTHERMORE, I WOULD LIKE TO TELL WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN HOW MUCH OF A GREAT HONOR AND PRIVILEGE IT WAS TO WORK WITH WILSON, FRIEND OF MR. DINOSAUR. WITHOUT HIS PILOTING SKILLS AND COMMENDABLE BRAVERY, THE PLANET WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED SOONER THAN IT ALREADY WAS. THIS IS INDEED THE GREATEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE, AND IT IS A CRYING SHAME THAT MY LOCAL NEWS STATION REFUSED TO AIR A REPORT ON IT.

THANK YOU FOR THIS GAME, AND FAREWELL.