Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

you need to draw better and learn how to spell kid

For some reason I decided the only way to play this game was by full blasting Toy Soldiers by Martika. The final result was fantastic.

Dude, noooooo!

I got to Blob-o but had no idea what to do, so I "back-tracked" and ended up on Earth with nothing left in my inventory but Wilson, and all the medals but game completion/inquisitiveness-stuff earned.

So, stuck, exhausting all possibilities I had foreseen, I talked to the skull again.

Oh, wait. I'm dumb. I definitely tried to walk into the space ship again, rather than touch it... ARGHH!!!!!!!! :(

The things that come up when you look touch or talk to something are pretty funny. Also BE
ST GRAPHICS EVAR (Just kidding but its a good game

no joke around in the moon x.x