For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 37 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

i walk to one side of the screen. can't move another place. try the other. still can't. what am i sopossed to do in the start? i gave it a graphic rating, i also like the eye on dino joke:)

Box art suggests this game will have amazing graphics. Game does not disappoint. It puts the box art to shame and makes you throw away your XBox 360 because it (the XBox 360, not this amazing game) has inferior graphics.

Is this 3D? 4D? 5D? 10D? I can't even tell because the graphics are even better than in real life so that after playing this you'll think real life is the game and this game is real life (because of the better graphics).

Wait a minute ... why am I reviewing real life? I should be reviewing the game! Okay so in this game you're a person sitting in a chair at a desk typing at a computer screen. I give it a 2/5 at best. Now back to real life. .. I look amazing in this space helmet and how did this text get here? I'm a dinosaur; I can't type! Better ask Betty.

This is the greatest internet dating site I have ever played. The quality of the people online and interface is amazing. I have been playing it for 20 minutes now and I'm getting married. This is a must play

YOU WERE RIGHT THIS IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE. IT HAS AWESOME CHARACTERS, BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS, COMPELLING STORY, AND THE BEST MUSIC I HAVE EVER LISTENED TO. THIS GAME DESERVES SIX STARS BUT I CAN ONLY GIVE FIVE SO I WILL GIVE IT FIVE.

I <3 U MR. DINOSAUR!!!