Reviews for "Besterest Game Ever Made"

dead end seemed like a nice guy

i get it. this is the worst game ever made, and named the besterest game ever made, so that everyone rates it with the lowest possible rating. ok, then. done.

Welp, I died. Whoops.
Actually, I've played the other games as well today, and honestly, I thing the first one was the best of them.

10/10 Just needs a Game of the Year Edition

Space dinosaur! this game reminded me of DOS games! like those retro style games! the comedy is funny in the game, and I know i got the bad ending where you talk to the wall, but there's more to the game! give the game a try and try to complete it! its hilarious and funny! the 4 options it gave made the game want me to point and click everything, but sadly it got me killed! keep up the good work and loved the game!

I did a lets play!