Reviews for "ComicBookMovie"

Hollywood will always produce both oscar grabs and blockbuster moneymakers... always has, and always will... the fact that the it button happens to be superheroes right now is just a plus for us nerds. 3 star side scrolling shooter -.5 stars for implying that Gravity is on the same level as The Godfather.... that's just unforgivable. That's like comparing a nice ribeye steak at a decent restaurant to filet mignon from a five star restaurant; yes they're both better than a greasey burger-joint-burger, but you cannot compare them.

Just a correction though, not all nerds like the Avengers movie. The largest chunk of the Avengers movie fanbase is of course Joss Wheebum's fanboys and the Legion of BROS.

HeroPunchTeam responds:

Yeah! I'm making fun of that particular fanbase.

Wow, you sure dislike a certain movie. You dislike it so much in fact that you gave up a chunk of your time that you could have been used for more productive things and could have improved society, BUT you instead made a mediocre bullet-hell game making fun of said movie. Which is almost two years old by now. Great timing.

What's next, a game about how your-pardon-Brix's mommy never hugged him, so he take your aggression out on pregnant women?

HeroPunchTeam responds:

"Wow, you sure dislike a certain movie."

I don't dislike the movie. I'm just making fun of its fan base.

"You dislike it so much in fact that you gave up a chunk of your time that you could have been used for more productive things and could have improved society"

Yeah.. and you could have use your time productively too. Instead of whining and caring so much on how I'm spending my free time.

It's too short, too easy. and you mixed the Pyroball and the Taste It weapons. By the way, the ending has a music glitch.

However, the music is nice and the game was kinda fun.

Haha, yeah, how dare people actually like something! They're just asking to be bullied!

Huhuhu..... Cry more... :(