Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

Shoulda just traced dude
And figured out the fps of the actual video
and kept the faces
cmon man
your better then this...
cmon man

All right, you get points for a spot-on parody of one of my favorite Hatsune Miku videos. But what's a vision ward and what the hell is "juking"?

RetroSleep responds:

A vision ward is an item in the game League of Legends, it grants you vision in a circular radius around it when placed in the fog of war. A Juke would be you chase an enemy and the enemy enters the fog of war where you can no longer see them (like a bush) and quickly changes direction tricking you into going the wrong way. That can't happen if you have a ward in the bushes since you can see there movement.

I must show this animation to some people.

Awesome job!

Thanks :]

Why is there this recent wave of League of Legends animations? Is there a new version of it or something?

RetroSleep responds:

Nothing new, I have been doing these since last year, just nobody knew about it I guess.

I only came for the boobs. I'm so happy I realized I like boobies.
lol. what's really great is that I have boobies, being female. however,the song you picked, OMG if it had any more sugar I would vomit a puppy. nice.
i only really liked the boobies though.

RetroSleep responds:

I'm glad I could help you realize whats important to you. I'm sorry that you weren't able to get a free puppy out of the deal though. Maybe next time!