Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

Bloody bad animated to be honest. You could atleast spend some more time at it. This does not impress me...

RetroSleep responds:

How will I sleep at night now that I know I couldn't impress the great UsiDsi, the king of un-submitted content and reviews about his personal feelings rather than a real criticism. WHAT WILL I DO NOW?

hah pretty true good job man, the best part of this though is reading peoples comments about your leg drawing skills this "simple animation that sucks" is obviously way over their heads because the true meaning of this will forever allude them.

RetroSleep responds:

Right? Thanks for that. I'm having fun reading these comments lmao.

Shyvana is pale, not blue... Shyvana IS pale, not blue... SHYVANA... IS... PALE! NOT BLUE!

RetroSleep responds:

Shyvana is a light purple.

Since the main demographic of newgrounds users are 14 year old boys, might as well pander the shit out of them and just make a video entirely out of jiggly boobs.

RetroSleep responds:

You gave me a half a star, implying that I didn't do what you just stated well enough. I'd have to disagree.

I'd give it a 3 if this song was actually Yours. But making lazy animation to catchy music cannot be called a success. Just repeated move, with that low body animation, if you want to animate a girl for real, please think about legs aswell.

RetroSleep responds:

Lazy animation? You don't even know how to animate. do you?