Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

I thought it was pretty intertaining.

If a pixie pooped and the fecal matter coalesced with radioactive waste, you'd have something like this flash.

RetroSleep responds:

No. if the internet was sentient and could create its own content it would create this video. Get your facts straight!

putting on a japanese song called Po pi po and mistranslated lyrics for a game like this....

reminds me of the english version of Pon pon pon called Pomf pomf pomf.

RetroSleep responds:

You would like Nyanars you colossal weebo

Animation needs a bit of work and a copy of the sound track could have been better, but all in all it is a good parody to the original score. Unfortunately, this is beyond a lot of people's heads and will rate it low since it is not as widely known. That, and people tend to focus on one aspect of a video and not as a whole.

I would give you a 5 to try and balance the rating back some, but I need to show integrity when writing this. Just work on the couple things and you could do some great stuff! Keep it up :)

RetroSleep responds:

I Understand, thanks for the real view.

I can see the attempts to be funny, but it came off as annoying more than anything.

RetroSleep responds:

Whatever, you think I'm here to impress you Alvsyn? You Think I spent 8 hours a day for a whole month to make you laugh? To make you smile? Well guess what! I did! AND THE FACT THAT YOU DONT LIKE MY VIDEO BREAKS MY HEART INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT SUFFOCATION....