Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

YES! I was just thinking how I'd love for there to be a sequel to this game.

This is much more involved than the first one. I love the graphics and the fast movement. You've done very well!

So good, better than crystal story and Madness Project Nexus

This game is definitely good. Especially when you take the time to observe the students and make stories.

Can someone tell me how to buy stuff?

Personally, i liked the second game more than the first one but i will never forget how fun and challenging was the first one.You should let the old mode,:"collect fame to superate the king's expectations" and the story mode...
Going more into the game analysis... Well... the artwork and the graphics are pleasant for a RPG game, i liked the gameplay but it gets boring after a certain time because if you have a good group of four students(green), nice talents and good equips you can do anything without having any difficulty.(and you will get a group of 4 students like that because you don't have to graduate they and you will probably graduate weaker students) The addictions that you did on this game(build option, talents, "green" students etc.) did it far more fun, i don't have any complains on the music,sound and voice, i liked they.The game would be SO INCREDIBLE if you let the survival mode with these improvements, but anyway, keep up the good work.

MEDALS PLEASEEE