For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Valthirian Arc 2"

this game is immensely addicting. tons to do, lots to unlock. Its so much fun

Pretty good game I must say, you don't find games this quality everywhere. Reminded me that sometimes graphics don't even matter when you have such rich gameplay.

I personally don't think this game has any bad points apart from those minor bugs*, but they are so insignificant that you can forgive it.

*1.Sometimes recently-graduated students are still shown in the students list, you have to close the list and open the list again for them to disappear as they should.
2. I'm not sure if anyone had this bug or it's just me, at one time I was checking my students list, out of the blue a yellow/golden-profile level 30 student was missing, I'm pretty sure I did not graduate it, it just disappeared...

Leaving the bugs aside, all I can say is that this game was remarkably enjoyable and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys playing RPG and management games.

nice game :3
took me awhile to figure out how to start but i did and it becomes so nice then :3

for everybody that has a hard time starting out
free recruit every month + erands + graduate = nice :O

Hay I remember this game I remember the first though but the second is just as good Love your work man

i love this game i was pro on this done my saves are gone D: but still like it 10/10