Reviews for "N-Dimensions"

I will not "like" you. I cannot "like" this game. It was hard but manageable until the third boss - you know, the one who assfucks you from behind? That was NOT okay. It seems that you, like many others, do not understand the difference between "challenging" and "frustrating". However, I can see that you put some work into this, and it's pretty decent apart from the awful difficulty balancing, so I'm giving you two and a half stars.

VascoF responds:

Well, what's frustrating for some may be fun/challenging for others. I'm sorry that wasn't the case for you.

I played enough of this games 20 years ago. Yeah gameplay maybe was not as good, but I m enough of this primitive graphics. Just my opinion.

cmon... everytime the same crap.. there are people in this world (Europe) where the Y and Z keys are swapped... unplayable...

fix!

VascoF responds:

N and M keys can be used instead.

could be nice, if I could choose my keys and/or had AUTOFIRE. No matter which combination of keys I chose, I ended up being unable to shoot and move up left (left being blocked). Since I'm fighting against the opponents and the keys, Shift key was almost out of the question.
This kills the game pretty fast.
Side fact for me: No medals, yet (should have...)

VascoF responds:

That's a shame... I hoped that there would always be a combination of keys that would work on all keyboards.

I didn't put auto-fire because it's confusing when certain enemies that you may not want to shoot appear, and also because I like the feeling of pressing a button to shoot :)

i don t like this game