Reviews for "N-Dimensions"

WAY too hard. At the very least, don't start the game with 60 seconds of "zzzzzzz" followed by suddenly-nearly-impossible.

what is the difference between "start over in a new dimension" and just flat out "start over from scratch"

this was crap. no upgrades. no persistent progress. nothing.

you don't even deserve the zero i'm slamming you with.

I played enough of this games 20 years ago. Yeah gameplay maybe was not as good, but I m enough of this primitive graphics. Just my opinion.

Ok, this old school style shmup it awesome. It reminds me a bit of Gradius and perhaps R-Type.
It has all of the things I'm fond of in retro shooters, plus improvements that take it too the next level.
The difficulty bar is up there, which is why I'm glad that the power ups are plentiful, but I'm always up to a good challenge.
I only wish there were medals to earn, to reward the player for a hard fought space battle :D
Great work on this, I hope you make more like it in the near future!

VascoF responds:

Thanks, I actually had a lot of fun making this game and would love to make another like it sometime :)

kick ass shooter. if you do decide to change the diffiiculty please make an option for hard mode. I happen to enjoy the challenge and im sure many more do as well. love the whole feel of it and it looks and plays well.