Reviews for "Brom Bones: No Evil 009"

This is absolutely awesome but I'm a bit scared how you can see through Calamity's clothes and there is nothing there....

"the winner gets to take me"
What a slut XD
5/5

this show just keeps getting better and better! its one of the best on newgrounds now!

I just have to say, this is perfect. Amazing voices and great animation. The music gave the perfect feeling to this. Truly a great animation.

At first I thought the voice of 'Icky' was a bit messy. It sounded forced and liek it was being read from a script, but as I continued listening i realised the voice was actually perfect. It wasnt messy, it was natural. Its really nice to hear a character with a, how to say, imperfect voice. It doesnt fit into any cliches that are often used in animations. It suited his character perfectly.
Also, ive been a fan of your animations over the years and Ive got to say youve really come a long way. The character development is brilliant, the sound effects and voice acting is phenomenal, the story line is really taking shape, attention to detail is really impressive, and the animation has improved over the years without you having to change your unique style. Its brilliant to look back and look at what was thought to be side projects only to find out they tie perfectly into the plot. I also the love selection of music you place in, it helps the viewer understand the mood of the scene so as to not let it be misconstrued, and the musics all relatively unknown but of high quality.
Over all, keep up the fantastic work and I greatly look forward to what you have in store next.