For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 200 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Miss.Dynamite X"

Damn Pikachu card

funny

Great.

I loved it! Just please make them naked next time.

Nice work

Funnay shit

there's an easter egg??

is there an easter egg???

Hmm the 'voice actors' link on the credit page doesn't seem to work... could it really have been broken the past... 17 years?! :|

Great segment otherwise! It's started to shape up, in terms of violence and all else I remember this show by, and I don't think I noticed that Easter Egg on the title game last time I tried this! Nice one. :) So nostalgic tabbing around to find secret buttons too... and seeing something less than a MB mentioned as a big file, the times sure have changed since then. All in all great stuff, crazy, random, violent; simple-minded fun. Onto the sequel!

-cd-