For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Miss.Dynamite X"

coming along nicely

very good mr. sirkowski...very good...sorry i didnt give the last one a 10, but thats before my "give everything a 10" days...

nice

nicely done :)

A DYNAMITE 10 All-Round!

Trying to act like Gambit with that Pokémon Card won't work, Eva and Blackie, but it was hilarious to try.
This movie had everything including the Teletubbies (Those who visit Newgrounds, you can find the Teletubbies in the In-House section of Parody Paradise) kicking Scary Spice's ass ala Powerpuff Girls.

Killing Bill Gates during the intermission was so damn funny! We should all kick his ass! (You can still do that in Assassin)

Nice pre-movie game featuring Eva. Nip off her bra and you go BANG! Cracked me up!

A perfect 10, Sirkowski!

Nice job

I like all the movies of Miss. Dynamite. after this I'm going to www.missdynamite.com. I think that all the fans of Miss. Dynamite that go to the website should atleast buy some stuff. Since the maker has to pay for the hosting of the site it's only fair to give the guy some money in return for something especially if you think the work should go on. Besides buying merchandise you can also ask him to draw a Miss. Dynamite pic how you want it, and you can buy the pic off of him and he'll send it to you! Well if you're a fan don't forget to buy the prices are really cheap so you don't have to worry about the expenses like those other damn sites!! Well bye now. ^_^

this is funny

i like this series it is very funny, and you know that you are whacked when you see the teletubies attacking a spice girl