Reviews for "Miss.Dynamite X"

Sweet, sweet high-quality Flash

Beautiful. The music, the plot, the abominable midgets (best depictions I have ever seen...too bad they are not coming back), the whole thing. It gave me an oragasm.

it was great

like every miss dynamite is, this was packed with filthy violence and shouldnt be watched by anyone, what the hell, it rocked!
anyway, keep making these, my friend and i always trip out...by the way, blackie is way better than eva

OWWWW...All I said I wanted that PS2 and...OWWWWW.

Miss Dynamite you so fine, you wanna make me light off a firecracker in the 4th of July...even there is none in Canada :P

all your movies rock

all your movies rock

DON'T LIKE IT? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Miss Dynamite it probably the BEST Flash series in the entire Portal (This is one of my favorite single movies because of the small mini-game at the start). The saga of Eva and Blackie is "Archie" meets "Cowboy Bebop" meets "Charlie's Angels". One of the best parts of this movie was the intermission. (When you see the movie you will know what I mean.)

If you haven't seen all the Miss Dynamite movie, go ahead and see it now!