Reviews for "Primal Sands"

it was fun, for a while. but it got easy and repetitive after a while and it was quick to finish. cool ending though.

It was fun. I agree with those who say it got easy too fast though. More levels of upgrades would be nice or something to spend all those extra energy units. My favorite aspect is the bodies remaining, as well as the tracks. I always hated how bullet holes and shells disappear in video games. Can you imagine a game where your character had to actually wade through spent shells, and swim through spilled blood? The future of games is bright and bloody.

Fun little game. Kept me entertained for a while.

KIND OF HARD

Too easy... But nicely done and not too long to become bored of the game.