Reviews for "Primal Sands"

Pretty good; it got a bit monotonous after a while though. I would recommend a way to save, more variety in monsters, more things to upgrade (I maxed out before I was halfway finished), or just an upgrade to the torch. Also, with the sheer density of enemy corpses around my ship it got hard to discern what was alive from what had already been served an unhealthy portion of lead.

hard,but awesome

Its Hard, but its cool, cause u put alot of effort for this game so its cool!

great game :D just one problem its quite hard at first and thers no save point but the others is great the challenge and weapons and so so

It`s a good game, you got your idea from balloon in a wasteland and nuclear plant I can see that but it`s okay I enjoy this type of game, I just wish it had a save point. well anyway good work. I had fun playing it! :D