For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Loss"

Nice idea, nice level. I think that roof collisions on platforms would improve the game but it is good. Also, nice music.

I enjoyed the replays with fewer abilities, I wouldn't mind see this game expanded upon in the future. The simplistic style also added a sort of...desire to see that little guy make it to the door each time. I believe that with more time and effort, this could be a very worthwhile game, please keep up the work you're doing.

Short but meaningful :) i've enjoyed so much the music in the background :)

Short game but good nonetheless.

This game was great for being made in less than 24 hours, but the first part with the cape was too hard to get from platform to platform sometimes.

amidos2006 responds:

u can fly those are wings :)