Reviews for "Loss"

*sniff* *sniff* cool story bro

A really good game but a sad one.

Well I really never get this until I finished it. Anyway you start with wings first, then without them but you can jump, now you have a head that you can roll on (or jump while walking I should type).
It was really sad that the guy died at the end....

Well what I really didn't like from this game was that you only had 1 level (Since I'm aware that you made this game in 24 hours). How you didn't come on the platforms at all (Even though you made it).

PS: I agreed with that quote. It's so, so true about scarfing your life for just a couple of goals to achieve.

Anyway other then that, good game!
9/10
5/5

Wow...beautiful game with such a deep inspiring message. Nice.

I'm giving you 4.5 stars, because this game is really creative and has a great idea, i would've given you 5 if it was longer.
but great job!

If it's really done in less than 24 hours you did a great job.