Reviews for "Loss"

While it's not a game per se - it is a compelling take on the whole concept of loss.
Rather literal and harsh, but tickling ones brain nonetheless.
Rating is given for the idea and the pleasant retro design.

So that's how it ends huh, with... nothing. :D It was a short and challenging venture from being able to fly to soar to your goals to really having to wait to get to it. The first time I played I took the platform route even though the character had wings, not realizing I could fly, and the platform to the right just went straight through the roof, the character with it. I'm guessing bu? :P The second time everything went well though, simple fun, and ambient music to back up the experience. :)

-cd-

amidos2006 responds:

will solve all the bugs :) in minutes I didn't figure all these bugs

Short and simple game, could have been longer forming some sort of story but... A nice game with a point.

Short, but enjoyable.