For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Loss"

Simple, easy and fun. Nice job.

It wasn't long but I have no complaints about the time I spent playing it. Very well done.

because its done in les than 24 hours its ofc course not well done, but the idea is really nice and if the problems could be fixed, it would be a really nice game , 3 stars just bcause its not well worked

You should've spent more than 24 hours on it. Although it looks cute, the physics are glitchy to the point of the game being unplayable - as others have already pointed out, more often than not you simply fall through platforms instead of landing on them.

It has potential, but in this unfinished state, I can't give you more than one star for the effort for it.

Amusing simple and short. not bad