For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Loss"

it was a cute little game, it occupied me for a few minutes, for something that you made for a day its turned out pretty well nice work.

The controls involve slipping, sliding, over-gliding, and the platforms have odd edge detection where I often fall through. It's playable, but only barely. I appreciate that you made it in 24 hrs, but at least make sure that the game functions as you intended and isn't artificially broken. Especially since it is a platformer.

Always falls through platforms and the controls are slippery

i rather enjoyed this game, it may be short however i quite like how it gets harder, also i like the music in the background

Very nicely done for a short game! It's not often you see a game take away powers to increase difficulty in the manner you did and the entire experience explained the quote nicely. Not sure what all the hub-bub about the bad controls are because they were fine to me. I especially enjoyed how you had the character slow at first and then pick up speed because that got me stuck when trying to only walk to from the 1st rising platform to the square block and it was a nice challenge.

Great job sir!