Reviews for "Adam"

Great concept. Easy to play - but still challenging. Now, if I could stop touching myself IRL :(

This concept is ripped from a science fiction short story. I'd have to dig through some of my anthologies to find out the name. But it was definitely ripped off from that story.

In that story someone bounces forward and backward in time building up temporal energy from temporal friction. At the end he finds himself at the beginning of everything and realizes that the ridiculous amounts of energy he'd built up would cause him to explode and actually "be" the origin of the universe.

I enjoyed this game, though it was very short. I won't count off stars for blatantly ripping the idea from a story and not giving credit because the game itself was still solid.

MaTX responds:

I have actually never heard about that story! I would love to read it if it's possible, because it shares incredible similarities with our idea. Any chance you could send me a private message with the title?
Thanks!

Pretty coolio

lol "oh crap" dat ending c:

Good game. I can't unlock the secret medal. Is it something to do with the time code from Futurama? I'm really confused and I don't know what to do.