Reviews for "I Can't Escape"

took me an hour but i got it!
now to test how far down i can go

Reminds me a lot of that old Windows 98 3d maze screensaver.

Pretty good game. It's genuinely scary, the overall ambience is great. Truly you must understand the human mind.

I was a little disappointed with the trick you need to figure out in order to win. Some of it makes a certain amount of sense, in fact I came pretty close to winning all by myself. But the last thing makes no sense. Only thanks to the walk-through you linked before (http://www.indiedb.com/games/i-cant-
escape/news/can-you-escape), was I able to win.

nice game took a while to load and plus could you please tell us whats at the bottom of this maze?

davidmaletz responds:

Yeah, it's 6.5 mb (lots of textures and music), so it can take some time to load, but I think it's worth it! As for the bottom of the maze, you should explore and find out, it's pretty easy to go down! There is a bottom, and you'll know when you reach it.

Great Ambiance, great music, but i' confused about those shadows with the red eyes, u can just ignore them. And that video guide link doesn't work anymore and i can't find another walkthru how to beat it xD
The game is kinda wasted on me i guess. But i like the idea

davidmaletz responds:

The link's not broken, there's just an extra space in there (newgrounds adds it for security reasons I think). Delete the space, and you should be able to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8mw9azY9qk . As for the shadow with red eyes, it's meant to give you pause, and make you wonder if you should really do what you're about to do!