Reviews for "I Can't Escape"

The game is amazing but a little bit scary because when you make it fullscreen you have the impression that something will pop up the music is creepy too the game is creepy
i think the maze is infinite that's a puzzle game
Anyways is almost imposible but is posible.
But Better not put screamers because i was in a room that haved 1 dooar and 4 normal walls and when i got there and i wanter to exit a ghost or something poped up i almost got a heart attack but anyways AMAZING!
The graphics is incredible!

Good golly, this is such a chilling game! The graphics on it are awesome, and the music is absolutely stunning! Every time it changed, I at first thought it was cool, then boy was it foreboding!

Jeez did the wall eyes creep me out! Heheh, reminded me a bit of Soul Edge.

very fun and interesting i love the challange

Really enjoyed the graphics you went for but what really set the mood for this game was definitely the music. As you fall deeper and deeper the music intensifies which really sets the feeling of hopelessness.

Awesome game, the music really sets the mood, plus I like the little ghost creatures they give me the chills...