Reviews for "I Can't Escape"

THAT'S IT! i give up! you win Mr. i want to scare the crape out of you and did! its a vary good flash game, it reminds me of that old computer sleep screen where the computer placed you in a maze and the computer would simulate you going through it. Its like that but Saw gave it a make over. The only thing that i could really complain with out sounding like an a$$, is that there should have been more things to pop out at you. The thing that got me was that it sounded like some one was following me but there wasn't anyone there. i think it would have been cool too be walking along and start to hear some one, you look around only to catch a glimpse of it falls out of view, OR! have something wondering around the place that comes out once in a blue moon and if it touches you it would send you to a random place in the dungeon. Now this a fun game... i just don't think its as great as it could have been. keep up the good work :)

S.A. Follow the White ghost. i think it will lead you out.

Great Ambiance, great music, but i' confused about those shadows with the red eyes, u can just ignore them. And that video guide link doesn't work anymore and i can't find another walkthru how to beat it xD
The game is kinda wasted on me i guess. But i like the idea

davidmaletz responds:

The link's not broken, there's just an extra space in there (newgrounds adds it for security reasons I think). Delete the space, and you should be able to see the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8mw9azY9qk . As for the shadow with red eyes, it's meant to give you pause, and make you wonder if you should really do what you're about to do!

Is that slendy i saw 3: ?

i couldnt escape

WELL! Guess I'm trapped in the darkness forever which is cool- me and the ghost are getting along just fine high-fiving each other and shit! Wish I brought a Ouija board to communicate with him!!

Honestly, I gave up and just found holes to fall into. I was wondering if some demon was gonna chase after me or something. And hey- I SWEAR I picked up like 50 keys that seem to open every gate I come across but when I get trapped behind those 4 gates all the sudden none of my keys work?? Better ending please! Go with my demon idea. OH WAIT! What if following the ghost (like I did) actually helped you out?? Oh man, and then you win the ghost's favor and he rewards you for not judging him by his scary appearance? And the eyes on the walls were the remains of his family- and like the place used to be a castle???? THAT GHOST'S CASTLE!! and you were there investigating it's rumored history legend and then you got lost (BECAUSE OF THE GHOST)!!!!!! and he was leading you to the real story of his family's death- IT'S A CURSE! PUT ON BY A GHOST-DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWISTER