Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kriesis Episode 1"

pretty interestig, animation is basic but well put, everything was pretty good except some of the dialogue like kai didnt know what the value of money was but he some how knew what a movie is? but other than the small stuff like that i can't wait for episode 2

MOA-OZZY responds:

Thanks :), of course there's a reason for Kai's... Half knowledge of the world you'll just have to watch the rest to find out

The truth is liked it most of it. The animation was decent but needs work. The faces are odd sometimes. Good news is your plot is intriguing. All compelling characters except the director i din't see the whole point of the "kai the destroyer" but i suppose that's how you bring Kai and the antagonist of the series. Overall it's a good test episode I look forward to episode 2.

MOA-OZZY responds:

Antagonist.... thanks I just learnt a new word, I feel smarter already :). Yeah the first episode turned out as predicted and it gives leeway for the rest of the series. There are many possibilities that I wish to exploit in Kriesis

That was utterly terriffic! Not many animators on newgounds have series like this, so I'm totally stoked to see where you go with this.

MOA-OZZY responds:

I can't wait too see where it goes myself. Thanks man :)

i can only tell :
- GOOD work

MOA-OZZY responds:

And thank you for watching n_n

Can't wait for more dude, nice work!