Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kriesis Episode 1"

This should be an interesting series.

Interesting Indeed n_n

Huh. A bit abrupt at the ending, possibly. But wow, the voices!! Really good! I think there's a lot of potential here, but also room for improvement. There are probably some things (like Kai running away into the distance) that, if they were fleshed out a little more, would look more realistic and a bit cooler. Cool though, you seem to have a really put-together plot! If you stay true to a clear, understandable plot line, I think this can be really great. Keep working out the animation, see how fancy you can get while still staying on a reasonable timeline. Keep it up!

MOA-OZZY responds:

Still a BIG room for improvement XD. Evidently my plot and story telling skills are improving too :), i use to suck at story telling. It's hard starting up an anime on newgrounds. I don't see many people on here with that kinda patience. Thanks though :) stay tuned for episode 2

i like this it reminded me of xin and Rojay the Legend of the Dragons, relay smooth good job

MOA-OZZY responds:

Xin and what? lol google time n_n. ooohhhh thanks. It won't be too much like xin... because of super powers and all. It will get better in the second episode

Decent story line with it obvious of what your inspirations were.
The animation is a bit blocky and it seems as if your still thinking in sprites XD

MOA-OZZY responds:

XD yeah you're right, I'm slowly becoming a non-sprite animator so it's all good :), learning to draw when you've never drawn before is hard, but I'm way better now than I was before.

you spelled a bunch of the subtitles wrong, I had huge problems with the facial proportions in a number of scenes, and what was with the immediate collateral damage from the landing? i mean who was that guy? was he just an extra?
apart from that it was reasonable. it flows a lot like most anime especially how all the characters keep saying ominous junk and rarely explain anything. don't get me wrong that's sometimes a plus. anyway if you could step up the art and subtitles a bit for episode 2 I'd be happy to give it a 5. as for this one i enjoyed it, but it wasn't all it could have been so i feel a 4 is appropriate.

as a side note for all you grammar [german soldiers during the years of WWII] reading this and getting pissed off at my lack of capitalization of the first letter of every sentence and maybe a few i's here and there, thanks for caring.

MOA-OZZY responds:

looool the first scene with that guy was the first ever non-sprite animation I ever did XD. I decided to leave it in because it brings back memories and it made me laugh. As for spelling and stuff. some of the things said were in slang so I wrote it in slang. And I put most of it through spell check on microsoft word... oh well, next episode wont have as much spelling mistakes hopefully.