Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kriesis Episode 1"

I was starting to think this was never going to release! Really cool to see it in action!
Its really great considering the length. Must have had a lot of effort put into it!
It was really fun getting to be in it too :)

MOA-OZZY responds:

sorry man, I took a long overdue break from animating. At least it's on newgrounds now :), I need more from you for episode 2 so expect to hear from me soon

Pretty good flash. Will be interesting to see what happens in the second one. Keep it up.

Thanks man, will do

THE SHIP'S ABILITY TO CONVERT WHAT. I NEED TO KNOW

MOA-OZZY responds:

Well i don't want to bore you with the details XD

What an interesting way to begin a series.~ Very interesting indeed. Has a bit of a Dragon Ball/No More Heroes feel to it, and it seems that you've got quite the crew on board with you. It's a pilot episode so I didn't expect much action, but I think you did a fairly good job on setting up what you need in order to start really progressing with the story. The animation looks pretty smooth, and while I've never really been a fan of the "blocky MS Paint looking" artstyle, your attention to details is great, so I won't complain there.

My main problem throughout this piece is the ability to suspend disbelief. Now, it normally wouldn't be very hard to do so in a story about people with super powers, but the occasional clash between Kai's backstory and his behavior sort of put me off at times. It's a bit fuzzy for me exactly how he knows so much about Earth if he has no memory, and understand the concept of movies but not money. That said, it's really more a peeve of mine than a major flaw in the work, as I said before, it's a show about people with super powers, why get anal on the small details?

Overall, I had an enjoyable time, good job to everyone on the first episode, keep them coming. I look forward to seeing how this series will develop and evolve in the future.

MOA-OZZY responds:

Oh, well you'll just have to stick around for episode 2, maybe some of your questions will be answered then. I'm glad you enjoyed it n_n

not bad, seemed slightly cheesy, but it gets my 5 stars nonetheless. good music.

MOA-OZZY responds:

Thanks, it's my first try at anime so of course it will get "cheesy" at times lol I'm still learning my friend