Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Kriesis Episode 1"

OW MAN WISH ITS LONGER!

MOA-OZZY responds:

Well I sure didn't lol, Episode 2 should be about 20 mins long, hope tom doesn't mind the size XD I'll have to ask him. Thanks for the support

sweet. i love the quriks too. builds character. btw check my music I'm lookin to collab and learn... pretty new here.

MOA-OZZY responds:

quriks? XD yeah well it was my first non-sprite animation. Your music sounds good man, good work and keep at it. You can only get better n_n

I found it quite funny, also the animation was nice, as was the voice actors. Overall: I liked it.

MOA-OZZY responds:

It's kind of a generic american shonen, the history it's like a shonen, the protagonist it's like a shonen, however the draws were pretty decent, COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER, but some draws are really out of scale, like the hair and the Kai's face on the beginning, it got me into it for a while but then again was just a generic shonen, it haves potential but only if you develope it really good.

MOA-OZZY responds:

Could have been better? Trust me I know XD but I decided to upload and not dwell on the past. Episode 2 will be better

captivating story! love the opening intro. only advice is work a teensy bit more on the life drawings because the animation is good, but with a little brushing up, it could be spectacular. looking forward to the next one!

MOA-OZZY responds:

teensy bit? more like a whole lot more :), but I'm still improving, stay tuned for episode 2, It's well on its way