For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Randobot"

Very cool idea. Well done.

This is a game to be played with strategy, not like Mario or Contra. If you know a skill is working perfectly, you can rely on it- and the game offers several ways to deal with enemies and their attacks, so trust the ones that work 100% and don't worry if you don't zap them with the laser right away. The best strategy is to have a working defense FIRST.

Really interesting approach, liked it. Felt somehow realistic that most of the time you have a chance to fail. But in the end, I really wanted a firework, especially after the guy said there wouldn't be any :( The music was also cool, yay! :D

suggestion: introduce more kinds of failure, like when you release a button the command goes on like you'd still press it (maybe for a short time) or while you hold a button the command sometimes gets interruppted so while crouching you suddenly stand up (maybe for a short time). That would REALLY suck :D

Really great fun. Frustrating as heck on hard. had a good time.

great game but in the other side of my brain...i fkn hate this game
the parts when it was in a life threatened situation he wouldn't shoot
but i love the fact that sometimes there unresponsive to make a sortation of challenges
...doing that i kept walking of ledges.nice game