Reviews for "Randobot"

Great platformer that actually takes some strategizing on Hard Mode.

Also..."What'd you expect, fireworks?" Nice touch. ^_^

VascoF responds:

Glad you liked it ;)

Great game, I loved the concept of glitches
@JustcallmeLel
You don't get the point of the game. Your SUPPOSED to have glitches while trying to win, or else the whole game would be pointless. What your saying is the same thing as saying "Megaman is stupid because you don't start out with all the abilities."

I got nothing more to say but awesome ! great work keep going

Interesting concept, challenging gameplay (especially early Hard Mode). I enjoyed it enough to get every achievement, so well done.

I really enjoyed this game all the way to the end. You have to understand that this game is more about strategy than actual platforming. Think through every move you do and every upgrade you make. If you play smart, you can even get through Hard mode.

"You just get weirder every time." lol

My only complaint is that I never figured out how to make an enemy fall to its death. Thumbs up for being different and new.