Reviews for "Randobot"

Love the fireworks. :) I had to leave and come back a few times (because it's really frustrating/hitting the same button five hundred times a minutes hurts), and I played the last level on hard mode enough times I could draw the entire level from memory, but still: the day after I found this game, I was victorious.

Love it. You are a wonderful person.

VascoF responds:

Sorry for the late reply but just wanted to say that I loved your review, thank you :)

Definitely unique!

nice game a has quite a bit of challenges and nicely hidden energies i didn't get it at first but then found them pretty cool
good job

Sorry guys, I failed the whole universe. lol anyway that was really fun five stars from me!

best game in ROBOT PLANET evar!