For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Randobot"

Very cool idea. Well done.

This is a game to be played with strategy, not like Mario or Contra. If you know a skill is working perfectly, you can rely on it- and the game offers several ways to deal with enemies and their attacks, so trust the ones that work 100% and don't worry if you don't zap them with the laser right away. The best strategy is to have a working defense FIRST.

nice game a has quite a bit of challenges and nicely hidden energies i didn't get it at first but then found them pretty cool
good job

great game but in the other side of my brain...i fkn hate this game
the parts when it was in a life threatened situation he wouldn't shoot
but i love the fact that sometimes there unresponsive to make a sortation of challenges
...doing that i kept walking of ledges.nice game

best game in ROBOT PLANET evar!