For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Randobot"

Very cool idea. Well done.

Really interesting approach, liked it. Felt somehow realistic that most of the time you have a chance to fail. But in the end, I really wanted a firework, especially after the guy said there wouldn't be any :( The music was also cool, yay! :D

suggestion: introduce more kinds of failure, like when you release a button the command goes on like you'd still press it (maybe for a short time) or while you hold a button the command sometimes gets interruppted so while crouching you suddenly stand up (maybe for a short time). That would REALLY suck :D

Really great fun. Frustrating as heck on hard. had a good time.

So many people are getting mad over this game, I don't get it. If your response time is at least mediocre it's easy to adapt to the malfunctioning.

I must admit that if the opening part with low probabilities took longer, it would get annoying, luckily no level takes too long and you quickly gain normal behavior. Overall it's fun to play, it's got stylish graphics, sound effects etc.

The concept would probably not work for a longer game, maybe not even for a sequel, however it's the kind of thing that just needed to be done. Good job.

great game but in the other side of my brain...i fkn hate this game
the parts when it was in a life threatened situation he wouldn't shoot
but i love the fact that sometimes there unresponsive to make a sortation of challenges
...doing that i kept walking of ledges.nice game