Reviews for "The Visit"

Oh God, I laughed by ass off at the optional scenes in the court.

Anyways, Great work, I must say. Despite seeming like the type of linear game I'd only find myself replaying once, then forgetting about entirely, I was met with a pleasant surprise when I discovered (what feels like) a array of endings to achieve.

Oh, and like others have said, the jail is a bit long, but I can see where you were coming from with it.

Overall, a hilarious, depressing and cute experience. I'd love to see a sequel sometime.

Make the visit part 2 where you not to kill more crabs and reach to a neighbor to victory! Plus the ending medals where not secret medals just the normal 1. and the medal with 100 points is the SECRET MEDAL. Be a gr8 lady & man as you can!

It is possible to jump over the crabs i did it. And good game. A job well done. :)

The problem is that you can barely jump over the crabs. And that's taking half a star off.

This is an awesome game! Despite the kiddy feel, it is very well-made and touches upon some more mature content that isn't sex and/or violence. Well done.