For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Visit"

Goal: Avoid The Crabs, Or You Can Go To Jail!

It's COOL. I can Kill a crab, apologize. Kill a crab, say he deserved it, and destroy their monument. I Can kill a crab, the KILL THE JUDGE? Then get executed. This game is way different then I expected lol I usually in every other plat former u TRY TO KILL the weird walking things. Here, it's like I killed an actual person. Plus, I can get different endings. Like the can sympathizing for me or him slapping me. Overall a very cool game with a nice story type deal. I wish there was more game THIS SIMPLE yet has specific endings. KILL THE JUDGE!!!! FUCK THE POLICE!!!!

i passd it

I love this game, it's brilliant!!!! ♥

It seems like such a waste of chekov's gun there, to have the mailbox and trashcan there. Because smashing my own mailbox and trashcan doesn't affect any of the endings. It should at least tell me I'm not a great guy if I do that if I do the regular no-kill ending, or something.

This is basically a troll of a game. That's its point. The damn crabs DID deserve to die, every single one of them, they hang around in precarious locations where someone is bound to land on them (like the one in the pit near the end) and they don't even stay put so that they're easy to avoid. And the public's reaction to it, it's kind of like that silly "game" with the flying kitten cutout that saves elvis and marilyn monroe but then you try to save the twin towers, they explode in paper cutout flames and the game declares the player a terrorist. And not just how much the crabs are asking for it; the same thing when you get to the monument where you're supposed to possibly apologize. For like 5 seconds, it is NONRESPONSIVE to the left or right buttons, but it sure as hell is RESPONSIVE to the UP button. And if you hit the up button just once during that 5 seconds, for the reason that oh, I don't know, the left and right buttons are nonresponsive, what happens? You jump up and smash the monument. The crabs deserve to be smashed and the monument deserves to be smashed, plain and simple. So the cat should have been slightly more forgiving to be just the right amount of understanding. What a bitch he has for a girlfriend though. I like killing the judge. Damn that guy's got some skills though. All he has to do is land on anyone or anything and it's instakill and instasmash. Land on an enormous monster crab from any height? Shriveled and smashed into a crackled husk. Land on the big burly judge? Dead instantly. Jump 2 feet into the air and land on a stone monument? CRUSHED! What, does the guy weigh 20 tons or something? And how did he escaped from that law enforcement if he jumps out the window of the courthouse if they were all on his ass in 2 seconds as soon as he accidentally kills a crab, any crab, at any time? Something is amiss. Time to destroy the world, ha ha ha haaaa!

But still, a unique and awesome little art game.