Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

Just in case, because I am guessing none of you ever check the controls in the main menu, you can hole down the left mouse button to keep yourself aiming the same direction while you move. Aiming is a lot easier once you do this :D

I got at 8 waves left in the second level after the first boss. The waves just didn't want to spawn anymore .__.

Other than this little glitch - an awesome game and nicely thought controls :D Will have to play the first one as well.

This is awesome, I haven't played the first game, but this kept me a very good opinion of the game,only one bad thing: high difficulty since level 3 (if you dont have appropiate weapons) but this is still incredible, other addictive thing: I LOVED the music, each music is made exactly for each situation, good job, it is seen that they worked a lot in this game.

Luis.

Controls take a while to get used to, but all and all very hard and great game.

loved it. really hard. very different control and shooting. spent 2 hours on it and am left with the last boss and 2 question mark levels. soooo hard. i hope this saves for me because 2 hours is too much of any game, even one as good as this. i might even try the first one some day.
very original and a wicked game
congrats on this for sure
peace