Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

i don't normally give 5 star reviews on this site but this game has something others with fantastic physics, graphics, music, and mechanics don't. optimisation.

so my computer is very old, it can barely run most browser games nowadays, yet this game ran fantastically, i assumed it was just because it was older so it was built for weaker computers then i realised the coins were laggy in their colklection and most of their frames skipped.

this game actually has processing priority unlike most games on this site, or even in general and that is impressive. cudos!

i beat the boss with the pea shooter

This was an Awesome GAME! Great Sequel!

good game just that the character dies in 2 hits

Game is definitely a classic seeing as i'm playing it a year later and enjoying it just as much as I originally did. Game is pretty hard for people new to bullet hell type games I would assume but for anyone with a decent reaction time you can make it all the way to the first boss without upgrading anything which makes me think it's a tad bit easy (nothing detrimental you can't really put the skill cap too high without losing half your audience because they can't play it.) Game is definitely entertaining pretty good for about an hour or two if you are looking to hit all the achievements and probably a little more if you like endless mode too much (but honestly by that point I was getting tired) Somebody said the challenges were too hard but I disagree they gave me reasonable trouble but nothing to fry my brains over (ever tried OSU! now that can drive you crazy)

Overall great game nothing that I said is so negative that I would consider it detrimental to the game except possibly the troll face thing because it's a little bit Imba if you ask me.