Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

LOL!!game EPIC!!! game i luv this game

Rather fun. Two beefs I had with it, though.

First, the challenge where you have weaker weaponry. I just found it too difficult to a frustrating level. After maybe 8 attempts, I stopped trying to avoid further frustration.
Second, the items seem too easily obtained. This can be a positive, as it does get annoying having to grind and grind like it seems every other game makes you do for a small upgrade. Although a shop system in general seems somewhat worthless if I'm using the strongest stuff less than half-way through the game.

I also felt it'd be nice if the outfits and weapons affected the high score run. Perhaps a higher multiplier for weaker weapons.

Wonderful! Brilliant! Excellent!

this game is awesome!!.. its not even hard for me.. and the aiming is just fine for players out there.. if your having hard time finishing any level i suggest when it comes to many opponents don't mind your enemies who are chasing you just Avoid getting hit by them eventually you will hit them anyways..and as for the shooting enemies hit it last when all the chasing enemies are dead just go to them a little nearer then move to the opposite that's all and as for the bosses there are many boss after you finish colossus... i would suggest hold the time(S) then use death ray(D) over and over until the boss is dead that's how i did it... and you can use shield(A) i use shield when I'm surrounded then i go towards them it kills them all.. and if your having hard time killing those monster who multiplies or generates new monsters use shield then avoid and just go circles around them while your shield is recharging..i hope this was helpful... its really a cool game everyone should try it .. and its a lot easier if you got the UBER9000 which is 300,000... just use fancy gentlemen outfit to earn more money than upgrade... just go to the level that seems easy for you over and over. until you earn enough money to buy everything before going to the hardest stage :)

to be sincere, i liked more the first one :/