Reviews for "Death vs Monstars 2"

This is awesome, I haven't played the first game, but this kept me a very good opinion of the game,only one bad thing: high difficulty since level 3 (if you dont have appropiate weapons) but this is still incredible, other addictive thing: I LOVED the music, each music is made exactly for each situation, good job, it is seen that they worked a lot in this game.

Luis.

Controls take a while to get used to, but all and all very hard and great game.

loved it. really hard. very different control and shooting. spent 2 hours on it and am left with the last boss and 2 question mark levels. soooo hard. i hope this saves for me because 2 hours is too much of any game, even one as good as this. i might even try the first one some day.
very original and a wicked game
congrats on this for sure
peace

5 stars for everything. It's a fun game, the controls... well, I kinda got used to it because of part 1, and the one suggestion I wanna make is to add a little bit more upgrades. But overall, IT'S EPIC!

One star for what it could have been. You completely killed the game with the nonsensical targeting system.